Woodpecker Class have been immersed in their learning of our current theme of Important Places.
We are so proud of all of the progress they are making!
We have had a great start to the Summer Term! So far we have been:
- Observing tadpoles growing.
- Visiting our local care home fortnightly.
- Writing silly sentences.
- Practising our storytelling with our current book of ‘I will never ever eat a tomato’ by Lauren Childs.
- Creating sculptures inspired by Louise Bourgeois.
- Making sure Professor Dupont has all of his Cockatoos by using our understanding of the composition of the number 10!
We will keep this page up to date with the latest learning.